S4A Public Speaking + Education.
Did You Know?
- As of January 2020, twenty-two (22) states have passed legislation mandating instruction within schools on child sexual abuse awareness and prevention.1
- On a collegiate level, compliance of Title IX and the Clery Act requires on-campus training programs around sexual assault and harassment to occur in order to receive continued federal funding.2
Get ahead of the curve and prevent abuse within sport.
Katherine Starr is available for public speaking engagements and educational seminars that are customized to meet your program’s needs.
Recent Speaking Engagements:
- October 18, 2020: Podcast - Way of Champions: How to Make Sports Safe4Athletes with 2x Olympian Katherine Starr
- September 15, 2020: Podcast - The End of Sport: Episode 44: The Culture of Abuse in Swimming with Katherine Starr
- September 8, 2020: Webinar - European Gymnastics Federation